New York, NY, based Investment company Owl Creek Asset Management, L.P. buys T-Mobile US Inc, Delta Air Lines Inc, Verizon Communications Inc, Industrea Acquisition Corp, NRG Energy Inc, Pensare Acquisition Corp, Sprint Corp, Kayne Anderson Acquisition Corp, Navios Maritime Acquisition Corp, Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp, sells Herbalife, United Continental Holdings Inc, CIT Group Inc, ServiceMaster Global Holdings Inc, Advance Auto Parts Inc during the 3-months ended 2017-09-30, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Owl Creek Asset Management, L.P.. As of 2017-09-30, Owl Creek Asset Management, L.P. owns 21 stocks with a total value of $1.6 billion. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: TMUS, VZ, INDUU, NRG, WRLS, S, KAAC, NNA, IPOA.U,
- Added Positions: DAL, COT, CIE,
- Reduced Positions: AABA, HLF, CIT, SERV, ADNT, LW,
- Sold Out: UAL, AAP, CNACU, KAACU,
For the details of Owl Creek Asset Management, L.P.’s stock buys and sells, go to http://www.gurufocus.com/StockBuy.php?GuruName=Owl+Creek+Asset+Management%2C+L.P.
These are the top 5 holdings of Owl Creek Asset Management, L.P.
- Altaba Inc (AABA) – 12,272,350 shares, 50.08% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 11.95%
- Citigroup Inc (C) – 1,703,244 shares, 7.63% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.65%
- CIT Group Inc (CIT) – 2,441,473 shares, 7.38% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 21.67%
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings Inc (SERV) – 2,015,437 shares, 5.8% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 22.88%
- Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (LW) – 1,674,678 shares, 4.84% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 9.17%
New Purchase: T-Mobile US Inc (TMUS)
Owl Creek Asset Management, L.P. initiated holdings in T-Mobile US Inc. The purchase prices were between $59.45 and $65.42,